DJI are on a roll with launches so far this year, only a month ago they launched the DJI Osmo Action, now a new teaser gives us a first look at the new product arriving on the 11th June @ 10.30pm EST.
The new teaser video has just be published on DJI’s YouTube channel, it reveals very little but includes some shots which viewers were perhaps not supposed to see. In our analysis video below, we document and reveal these hidden features.
See the hidden teaser video goodies…
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for the latest news, reviews and exclusives from the industry!
The teaser trailer provides a date of the 11th June but makes no mention of venue or location, therefore suggesting that this launch will again be discreet and ‘online’ only.
Also within the photo is a ground-based looking product (top-left) which so far has not emerged.
A closer look at this product reveals what appear to be wheels on each side of the vehicle-looking product. The lines of this product also appear similar to those revealed in the DJI teaser video.
We have some additional key observations from taking a closer look at this new teaser video:
- The teaser shows rapidly spinning wheels or motors.
- A camera is shown with DJI printed on it, also with an FOV indication of what appears to read 120 degrees.
- An eight LED indicator appears to show battery charge status.
- A series of connectors are shown, possibly for hot-swapping components or accessories.
- Audio accompanying the teaser sounds like racing cars.
Be sure to join the DroningON Discussion Group for the latest news, reviews, exclusives and interviews from the drone industry!