A few months ago, Walkera released the new and exciting upgrade from the standard F210, the F210 3D! A new and improved version with reversible speed controllers and upgraded flight controller, allowing it to fly inverted!
In this two part video review, sponsored by BuzzFlyer.co.uk (whom have the F210 3D in stock right now), we unbox and inspect the new Walkera F210 3D RTF package which is so well featured that it is ready to fly straight out of the box.
- Walkera F210 3D Quadcopter (setup and configured).
- Devo7 Programmable Transmitter.
- 1300mAh 4s 40c Lithium Polymer Battery.
- Spare Props.
- Programming Cables.
If you already have batteries, transmitter and charger then Walkera also offer a BNF (Bind and Fly) option which is of course cheaper.
Enjoy the review below and be sure to subscribe to us on YouTube to be notified of future reviews. Also be sure to comment below!
In Part 1, we cover the following areas:
- Unboxing the Walkera F210 3D RTF set.
- Inspecting the F210 3D quadcopter.
- Inspecting the Devo7 Transmitter.
- Inspecting the Battery and Charger.
In Part 2, we cover the following areas:
- Setting up the Walkera F210 3D.
- Safety checks with the Walkera F210 3D.
- Close-range test flying the Walkera F210 3D.
- Long-range test flying the Walkera F210 3D.
- Testing the Walkera F210 3D OSD (On-Screen-Display).
Products featured within the reviews were as follows:
- F210 3D Quadcopter: (from BuzzFlyer): http://goo.gl/YjZdGc
- F210 3D Spare Tail-Light: http://goo.gl/EhrE7W
- F210 3D Tri-Blade Props: http://goo.gl/6MfzTh
- F210 3D Turnigy Graphene 45C Battery: http://goo.gl/I2QhgR
- F210 3D OEM Spare Battery: http://goo.gl/gZUzvO
You can read more about the Walkera F210 3D via the official Walkera website, click here.
Be sure to join the discussion via the DroningON Discussion Group, we would love to hear your comments and feedback concerning this exciting new product.