The 3″ racing quad class has become incredibly popular in recent months, the Furibee X140 is the latest addition and considering the price, it is now one of our favourites.
Available at under £90/$100 on Flash Sale, this 3″ quadcopter is pretty impressive considering the specification.
Incorporating OSD, buzzer, LED strip and plenty of power when equipped with a 4S battery, which unfortunately is not included with it.
- 140mm wheelbase 3K carbon fiber frame with 4mm super thick chassis, extremely resistant to impact.
- Popular F3 flight controller with OSD for displaying aircraft name, real-time voltage, flight mode, duration etc.
- Efficient BLHeli – S ESC uses EFM8BB21 and 3-in-1 IC driver and supports DShot digital signals
- 1306 3100KV brushless motor and 3030 four-blade propeller match the bigger frame for outdoor flight
- 600TVL CCD camera, 130-degree FOV, 5.8G 40CH 25mW / 150mW VTX, real-time FPV within 100 – 200m.
Watch our video review…
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel to be the first to watch our exclusive reviews of new drones.
Where to buy…
Can you buy the Furibee X140 from GearBest where it is currently available on Flash Sale but in limited numbers. Use coupon ‘FeeX140’ or ‘rc18off’ for a discount!
❍ Cheap considering the specification
❍ Solidly built, replaceable carbon arms
❍ Includes FrSky XM receiver, good range
❍ Great quality CCD camera, despite being a clone
❍ Includes buzzer, OSD and LEDs
❍ Efficient motors/ESCs with great flight time
❍ Top carbon plate could be lower/more streamlined
❍ Doesn’t include battery, 4s 850mAh works well
❍ Shame that the underside bolts are not flush/recessed
The full technical specification for the Furibee X140 is as follows, based on their current published technical information:
| || |
Be sure to join the DroningON Discussion Group for the latest news, reviews, exclusives and interviews from the drone industry.