The JJRC H47, also known as the Eachine E56, GoolRC T47 and Furibee H818, is the best ‘Elfie’ drone released to date. Earlier models have promised 720p but have been disappointing, but this new model does deliver and at a price-tag of less than $40/£30.
Use coupon code GOQFYVLK to receive a DroningON discount thanks to GeekBuying: http://bit.ly/2yllpgI
New to this model is an innovative single-handed transmitter which incorporates a set of internal sensors, allowing flight by simply tilting the controller, whilst also controlling throttle and yaw with the analogue controller on top of the transmitter.
This new control method takes a little getting used to, but works very well after a little practice.
It is also possible to control the drone using just the JJRC app without the transmitter, therefore giving flexibility. Within our review, we did not cover the app controls as we have covered them in past ‘Elfie’ reviews but they are below for reference.
A key difference with this Elfie model is the step up in build quality and finish, the drone showcases a glossy cover which is a far throw from the first Elfie E50 model.
Watch our video review…
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel to be the first to watch our exclusive reviews of new drones.
❍ At $40 it is great value and well made
❍ Flies great, even in wind, very stable
❍ Includes plush case and innovative transmitter
❍ Can be controlled via app alone or with transmitter
❍ Good flight time of 5 minutes+
❍ 720p video, even in the live-stream
❍ Impressive range for control and streaming
❍ Does not handle heavier wind particularly well
❍ No video stabilisation, therefore video can be choppy
❍ Cannot adjust camera angle in-flight
Where to buy…
Our review unit came from GeekBuying and they stock the JJRC H47 in two colours, brown/bronze and blue. They also stock a selection of spares, we recommend buying at least two batteries.
- JJRC H47/Eachine E56 (Blue): http://bit.ly/2yllpgI
- JJRC H47/Eachine E56 (Bronze): http://bit.ly/2hHpBQY
- JJRC H47 Spare Batteries: http://bit.ly/2xXjbTW
- JJRC H47 Spare Props: http://bit.ly/2xTHKQW
- DJI Spark: http://bit.ly/2xO7oVR
The full specification for the JJRC H47/Eachine E56/GoolRC T47 drone is as follows:
- Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
- Channel: 4CH
- Remote Control: WiFi Remote Control / 2.4G grip controller
- Material: ABS & electric components
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Functions: Sideward flight/Turn left/right,Up/down,Forward/backward/3D rollover/WIFI FPV/Gravity Sense Control/Headless Mode/Altitude Hold
- Control Distance: About 80m
- Image Transmission Distance: About 30m
- Battery: 3.7V 500mAh lipo battery
- Flying Time: 7mins
- Charging Time: about 70mins
- Controller Battery: 2 * AAA battery (not included)
- Camera resolution: 720P
- Product weight: 86g
- Product size(folded): 14.6 * 6.7 * 3.2cm
- Product size(unfolded): 17.8 * 18 * 3.2cm
Be sure to join the DroningON Discussion Group for the latest news, reviews, exclusives and interviews from the drone industry.